Conference Room Audiovisual Equipment
Making a clear connection with your audience in a video conference is essential for productive meetings that flow smoothly. Technical glitches drop in sound, and poor connections can leave attendees focused more on the problems occurring than your company’s message. We use the highest-quality AV equipment to ensure that you have the best experience possible. Each piece of our conference systems includes vital elements, such as:
- Microphones – Clear audio is imperative to a productive meeting session. Individual microphones for all participants encourage participation and a better experience during Q& sessions.
- Automatic Mixing – Our microphones have automated mixing technology that intuitively reduces the mics signal when not used. This prevents hiss, feedback, and reverb that generally occurs when microphones are live at the same time.
- Individual Loudspeakers – Each participant has their loudspeaker for the optimal audio experience. Attendees will not have to worry about being too close or too far away from one singular source of audio.
- Push-To-Talk Buttons – This feature provides a better overall experience by controlling conversations and limiting outside audio that may otherwise get picked up inadvertently by a mic.
The Advantages of Spectrum Audio Visual Equipment
Using AV equipment from Spectrum Audio Visual for your conference room has many advantages. We specialize in audio-video equipment of all kinds and offer full services that include rentals, sales, and equipment maintenance. By maintaining our inventory, you can be sure that you are getting quality products that are cared for and proven to perform. You will benefit from:
- Productive Meetings – Your company’s meetings will be more interactive and easier to manage with multiple participants, allowing you to achieve more.
- Simplicity – Our goal is to allow you to focus on your meetings. Our equipment is easy to use and incredibly reliable. We handle all of the setup and technical aspects while you host your gathering.
- Experience – From trade shows and large conferences to small conference rooms and one on one virtual meetings, we’ve done it all. Our expertise in the field of AV puts us in a position to provide you with the most effective AV solutions.
Why Choose Us for Audiovisual Conference Room Equipment?
Since 1982, our company has been dedicated to providing premier AV equipment sales and rentals for various types of events across all industries. Visit our photo gallery to see some of our work. We are dedicated to providing a level of customer service that exceeds our client’s expectations. Our company offers a consultative approach to learn about our customers’ needs and goals, and we use our expertise to offer customized solutions to meet them. Our inventory includes state-of-the-art equipment stored in our 25,000 square foot warehouse. All jobs are set up by our professional techs, who supply the support you need for a successful meeting.